25 April 2008

Hable Construction Spiral Top Notepads

So there are basically 2, maybe you'd call it 3, things I wanted to be when I grew up up until the time I was in high school. One was a Ghostbuster, and the other was a "girl detective," which sort of fit in with the possibly third career aspiration, which was to be Fletch. It wasn't that I wanted to be an investigative reporter; it was that I wanted to be Fletch (the Fletch from the books mind you, not so much the Chevy Chase version, who was slightly less believable and more schmucky.) Therefore I carried around a lot of top spiral bound notebooks in which I scribbled a lot of notes about fake scandals I was blowing the lids off of, if I wasn't killed by the bad guys or caught by my non-existent ex-spouses lawyers. None of my notepads were as sharp as these Hable Construction notepads at See Jane Work mind you. $16 each.

No comments: