22 May 2008

random outfit #1

So work's been on the hell side lately and I haven't felt like spending much time post work continuing to stare at a computer screen. (I'm really getting to the point where by the end of the workday I have a major headache from staring at the screen)So this blog has sort of suffered of late, which sucks because I'd finally been really keeping up with posts. Today I discovered the joy that is polyvore by clicking for more details on one of the outfits posted on Omiru (one of my favourite fashion blogs.) Granted I could never in million years afford the outfit I just put together above, but it's kind of a fun experiment in trying to discover my style in a put together way. (I feel I'm good at picking up cool pieces, not so good personally at building a wardrobe that can work as a look.) So I'm going to try to do more of these random outfits.

No comments: